The Leiden University is looking for two Post-Doctoral Researchers in Comparative Political Economy on Labour Market and Welfare State Transformations as part of a new Horizon Europe project (4 years).
More information here :
- Being part of a European consortium which examines the consequences of migration, technological change and the green transition for labour market and social protection policies.
- Working on new public opinion surveys, welfare state indicators, survey experiments, or labour force and household surveys.
- Salary ranges from €55,460 to €75,906 gross per year.
- Start date: 1 November 2022 (some flexibility is possible).
- Application deadline: 5 September 2022.