The aim of this special issue is to explore issues on Brazilian migration to Spain and/or Portugal between 2008 and 2021 from a multidisciplinary approach.
Authors can contribute with theoretical and empirical papers focused on the following issues (among others):
- Migration theories and migration flows
- Consequences of health pandemic on migrants
- Internationalization of higher education institutions in Brazil, Spain and Portugal
- Migrant labour market
- Transnational relations, social and digital networks
- Social inclusion of migrants and descendants
- Transnational partnerships and families
- Ethnic-racial discrimination, linguistic discrimination and xenophobia
Abstracts should have a maximum of 500 words and they should include the following details: authors, institutional filiation, email, summary of the paper (title, aim, theoretical context, methodology, results and conclusions).